Would you hug the avatar above you?

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

JackPlays93

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
Sorry Jack if this forums game goes against this rule would you like me to make some rules (so it can't be back and forth of each person)
Eg. 1st no
2nd yes
3rd no
1st yes
If that makes sense <3 Have a great day
The game itself isn't against the rules, but having two people reply yes and no to each other multiple times one after another is. You don't necessarily need to create rules for the game, just as long as there's not the same people saying yes and no back and forth to each other. Although if you feel that creating rules for the game would help, then by all means please do so.

sallyy

Jan 27, 2018
The game itself isn't against the rules, but having two people reply yes and no to each other multiple times one after another is. You don't necessarily need to create rules for the game, just as long as there's not the same people saying yes and no back and forth to each other. Although if you feel that creating rules for the game would help, then by all means please do so.
Alright, sorry for the inconvenience

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
Well the character seems to be a Fortnite character that looks slimy so I’m gonna go with no lol

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Gosh Sal... and yeh I’d hug a question mark, it would answer my life’s questions

Mii

Jan 12, 2019
Your profile picture looks as if it is a shadow so I would because it doesn't contract covid 19

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Yes, now you look like your holding your nose as if I stink which is true because I haven’t had a shower in a little while (pft who showers) so um no, ain’t gonna hug you saying I STINK (it’s true though, I do stink)

Mii

Jan 12, 2019
Actually my hand is covering my mouth and nose due to the fact I hate those features of me. :)

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
No due to the pandemic or yes as long as we are both fresh,clean, and sanitized