Voting Feedback

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

How often do you vote for the server?

• Total voters

JackPlays93

Community Manager
Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
Hello,

I'm looking to get some feedback on voting. So be brutally honest, don't fear holding back. Do you vote every day, do you only vote a few times a week, do you never vote? If not, why is this? Do you like the vote rewards? What would you change etc. What ideas do you guys have to improve voting, or do you think it's fine how it is?

Reactions: idklj

ItsJustVanny

May 30, 2020
I vote a few times a week, when I remember really.
It would be nice if there was something players got for voting rather than the tokens! Maybe 100 Claim blocks for voting on all three sites?

Jello

Jun 9, 2019
I began to forget to vote lately, I was 2nd on the vote top now I’m 3rd. I’m beginning too remember again though.

Karra

Dec 3, 2015
I'd only vote when the vote count got close to earning everyone a vote key and sometimes, I would rarely vote at all. I know that before Pixel Punchers, people voted more often because we got vote keys with each vote we submitted... which I think is better rather than giving tokens when voting.

cooper_xo

Mar 17, 2020
I never vote anymore, I remember too but I dont get the urge to go to the website lol. I'll try and do it sometime this week