Very Unwelcome..

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,
When I started going on this server to play skyblock over 2 months ago, I felt welcome and everything was friendly, but these have changed A LOT. Theres extreme arguments in the chat, people not following the rules, and It’s become a very negative and toxic space. People would talk about inappropriate things when there are kids/ young teenagers on the server. I’ve heard many people leave the server angry and sad, including myself. I just don’t think this is right. I want to make this server a better server. I want people to feel Welcome and feel like they belong. No one should ever feel like they aren’t wanted. I really hope to see a change in this server. Yes I got roped into all this mess too, but I’m changing. I hope you all can think about this as well. Thank you for listening.

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
I’ve played Pixel Punchers and Squishy Craft for years and people have had there ups and downs but it’s never been needed to make a whole discussion on it. Maybe your seeing the server from the wrong point of view.

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
Im saying something that others might be afraid to say. People have stopped playing on this server because of the negative affect it’s been on them, and there should be a discussion. I believe people shouldn’t be afraid to say what’s on their mind to make this server a better and safer place. As I’ve said I’m not the only one who has dealt with this. This month I’ve experience more panic attacks than I’ve ever gotten in my whole life. I think this Server is great, skyblock, factions, and survival are all amazing, but it’s the negativity I’m worried about. Especially on skyblock.

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
I think we're all aware of this, the negative side of the server. The only actual way to prevent this is to ignore those toxic players and report them to a staff member or as a player report. We already do our best to punish these toxic players to the extent that we are able to, but sometimes we aren't able to catch everything that goes on when we're offline (or online). All we can really do is stick up for one another and try to overpower the negative side of things. I apologize on behalf of the other players that have made you feel this way, the server should be a safe space for everyone instead of it being a place you wouldn't want to be in.

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
I’ve been trying to be positive but I get told to shut the bleep up. It’s a very messy thing to handle. I appreciate you and the other mods and helpers for all you’re doing. I just hope After this discussion, we can have a little more of the mods showing up to skyblock. There aren’t many that come on skyblock. Most of them are survival.

Cosmic_Alpha

Jan 19, 2019
I have to agree the majority of the mods are in survival l. So it would be nice to see something done about this. Maybe A question in the staff app should be witch server will you be most active on. This is just an idea.

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
Yes I agree! I’m just hoping when new staff members are picked some will be on the skyblock server. And you’re ideas are welcome. Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts. <3

Absoline

Jan 8, 2020
In my opinion, everyone's a bit toxic. I left BeanBlockz's Skyblock server because I felt as if people were targeting me, a mod included. But I took around a month break and everyone already forgot about me, so all the toxicity that came from me and other people was gone. Maybe you can try that too?

JackPlays93

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
As staff we try our best to provide all players with a happy environment that welcomes everyone. We do our best to moderate the network where and when we can however we cannot control what others do and say, especially off the PixelPunchers platform, although we cannot moderate it 24/7. If a player breaks a rule and there are no staff around to punish said player, you can report them here on the forums.

You are right though, no one should feel like they are not welcomed or feel like they don't belong, but we cannot control what people or say or do on the network, we can only help prevent it.

The issues you speak of are for a very small percentage of players, and this we cannot control. The majority of those who play on PixelPunchers are nice, friendly and welcoming people. If you have an issue with a specific player you should speak to that person in private, I don't see how this thread contributes anything to the community when from what I see this isn't really an issue.

At the end of the day, although PixelPunchers is a business, it is also a game, and although we do our best to make everyone happy, there will be times this is not possible. If you do have any genuine concerns or issues with a player that you feel is breaking any PixelPunchers rules, you may speak to a staff member in private.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.