Thank you!

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Jell_

Jun 9, 2019
This is something very private which I’ve been building up to share.

I was diagnosed with Autism summer 2018 and I felt like my life came to a crash. In doing so, I began to play on Minecraft Hypixel, friends servers and especially Squishy (now Pixel) and I feel like that helped me so much irl especially as I was struggling for friends irl as well. So I just want to thank everyone who reads this because I’m sure you’ve all helped change my life and many more lives for the better.

Special Shoutouts:
AkaEmm (Emm)
sqdboys (Sally)
xoMi (Mii)
ServerHelp (William)
All of my old creative friends
YellowJelly (Ellie)
GreenJellyy (Lauren)
softiebear (Kat) If you think you should be on this list then your right here: EvErYoNe

JackPlays93

Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
I work with people who are Autistic, some quite mild, some more severe, and it can be hard to tell people that you are living with a disability for fear of how they might treat you differently, but I am sure that no one on this network will do that. Well done on telling everyone though!

Reactions: Karra and Jell_

Jell_

Jun 9, 2019
I work with people who are Autistic, some quite mild, some more severe, and it can be hard to tell people that you are living with a disability for fear of how they might treat you differently, but I am sure that no one on this network will do that. Well done on telling everyone though!
Good to hear I can connect with someone if needed!

I will always be here when you need someone to talk to.
Thank you Miles! We might have had our ups and downs but it’s good to see you’ll always be their.

xoMi

Jan 12, 2019
Good to hear I can connect with someone if needed!

Thank you Miles! We might have had our ups and downs but it’s good to see you’ll always be their.
Yeah! But I am always here no matter our ups n downs. Uwu

Jell_

Jun 9, 2019
Rly brve stay Strong!
I will always be here when you need someone to talk to.
Yeah! But I am always here no matter our ups n downs. Uwu
Im so cool now :eek: but no problem bro im always here
Your all so kind! Thank you. :D

Reactions: xoMi