Summer Micro-Event.

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

charliee

Jan 12, 2020
Due to the Summer sale, I have decided to host a micro event over on Creative with the theme being Summertime! How this event will work: To enter the event, you will need to post screenshots of your build in a reply to this thread. At least one of these screenshots must include you in your plot with a sign with your discord username on! Multiple entries will not be allowed for fairness, and your build may only take up one plot, no merging plots, and all entries must be built on Creative. The prize for this event will be a rank upgrade on whichever gamemode you like! If you have no rank, you will be bought the lowest rank. The singular winner will be chosen via a random name generator. This event is NOT about how good you can build, so even if you dont think you are the best, please feel free to take part <3 This event is made to be enjoyable for everyone, so please don't fret about it c: This event will be active from 20/07 (today) until 27/07, giving you a week to build! I will announce the winner on this forums post in a reply!

charliee

Jan 12, 2020
Due to the Summer sale, I have decided to host a micro event over on Creative with the theme being Summertime! How this event will work: To enter the event, you will need to post screenshots of your build in a reply to this thread. At least one of these screenshots must include you in your plot with a sign with your discord username on! Multiple entries will not be allowed for fairness, and your build may only take up one plot, no merging plots, and all entries must be built on Creative. The prize for this event will be a rank upgrade on whichever gamemode you like! If you have no rank, you will be bought the lowest rank. The singular winner will be chosen via a random name generator. This event is NOT about how good you can build, so even if you dont think you are the best, please feel free to take part <3 This event is made to be enjoyable for everyone, so please don't fret about it c: This event will be active from 20/07 (today) until 27/07, giving you a week to build! I will announce the winner on this forums post in a reply!
hi, just a quick change to the rules, instead of having a sign with your discord username on, could you please include your discord username in the reply? Just noticed that I couldn’t read the text on the signs.

Savvy

Sep 7, 2019
Sounds fun! I've been bored af so WhY nOt XD

Savvy

Sep 7, 2019
So, the files i'm trying to send say "File too large" would you mind if i send them through discord?
brokendepresso#6825

cooper_xo

Mar 17, 2020
I would love to partipate! My discord is Slytherin_Cooper#9777 and I will work on a build!

charliee

Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations @Zombiebuster_007 on winning the giveaway! Proof of spin posted on discord.
Post automatically merged:

EVENT IS NOW OVER DUE TO TIME LIMIT BEING UP AND WINNER BEING DRAWN.