Ranks

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

euphoria

Jun 4, 2018
Hey,
I was just wondering how long it takes ranks to transfer over; I joined the new server today and I had the highest rank before on SquishyCraft, but it's not showing up on the new server. Thanks!

valerie

Helper
Jan 14, 2019
hi! ranks didn’t transfer over, they have new names and prices but you can do /redeem in the servers hub (/hub). it will give you a code in chat that acts like a gift card, it has the money that you spent on squishycraft on it which you can use to buy whatever you wish, within the price range!

avalanche0505

Feb 13, 2020
I had the highest rank as well on Squishy and spent it on the Emerald rank on the new server. It has confirmed the order and in game chat "avalanche0505 has bought Emerald" but hasn't officially given me any of the perks or kits etc. I already posted on the purchase problems chat but have gotten no response so any chance to get the rank is well worth trying. Thank you! -avalanche0505

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
I had the highest rank as well on Squishy and spent it on the Emerald rank on the new server. It has confirmed the order and in game chat "avalanche0505 has bought Emerald" but hasn't officially given me any of the perks or kits etc. I already posted on the purchase problems chat but have gotten no response so any chance to get the rank is well worth trying. Thank you! -avalanche0505
The purchase reports aren’t always replied to on the day you post them, just be patient until Jesse is able to resolve your problem <3

Reactions: avalanche0505

Jared72

Feb 18, 2017
yeah but girl on like every other server sr mods have permissions to give ranks so... if sr mods have proof of purchases, then they should be able to give people their stuff
now I don't know if that's the case for this server but... it would be a lot quicker that way

JackPlays93

Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
yeah but girl on like every other server sr mods have permissions to give ranks so... if sr mods have proof of purchases, then they should be able to give people their stuff
now I don't know if that's the case for this server but... it would be a lot quicker that way
SrMods also have permission on our network to change people's ranks, but as Val says, it has to do with people's personal information, and screenshots can easily be doctored in order to get a rank that wasn't paid for, so this is why Jesse deals with purchase issues himself, because people cannot lie in the purchase issue report.