Quick Update

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Mii

Jan 12, 2019
Good luck to all applying, it will be a hard job to do as well, yet fun, as far as I know, I, myself though, will not be applying since I don't have the things needed to apply. I would if I could AHA. But best of wishes to whomever is applying!! And let's see what the path of life leads us!! I'm also very excited to find out who the new mode will be ahh!! Again, I say good luck to whomever is willing to support the server!!

NetChemo

Jun 30, 2016
Yay! Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing for the server Jesse! You're a great admin.

MissCupcakeYt

Jan 14, 2019
Try not to bump old threads like Karra said. Or I think this is conceited old.
I know the the forums are off. I was giving luck. what is a nice thing to do. and i have a reason why I commented. Im perm banned. soooooo I just want to have some fun and wait to see the new mods. Like its pretty simple. Unless you want me to make it more simple then ask. :D

auggie

Aug 27, 2017
I know the the forums are off. I was giving luck. what is a nice thing to do. and i have a reason why I commented. Im perm banned. soooooo I just want to have some fun and wait to see the new mods. Like its pretty simple. Unless you want me to make it more simple then ask. :D
The player was telling you not to bump the thread.
Yes, wishing someone luck is very nice to do. However bumping posts is not allowed.

Cosmic_Alpha

Jan 19, 2019
Good luck to all applying, it will be a hard job to do as well, yet fun, as far as I know, I, myself though, will not be applying since I don't have the things needed to apply. I would if I could AHA. But best of wishes to whomever is applying!! And let's see what the path of life leads us!! I'm also very excited to find out who the new mode will be ahh!! Again, I say good luck to whomever is willing to support the server!!
before the server shut down they were talking about making a game mode with a custom mod pack.