Quick Update

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Jesse

Manager
Nov 22, 2015
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a few quick updates following yesterday's release. We definitely didn't expect so many of you to turn out and wanted to share a huge warm welcome to all of our new players who have just joined the server! We hope you enjoy your stay here :)

With that being said, there's a few things which we wanted to announce.

Staff Applications are OPEN
We just opened our staff applications form back up. If you have always been dreaming about joining our team - now's your chance to apply! We'll be keeping them open for a few weeks so enough people get to try, and both our current management and staff teams will have a say in choosing which applicants get to win a place in our team! The form to apply is available here. However, be sure that you read all of our requirements first in order to find out if you qualify.

Rank Issues
All issues with our ranks and commands not being registered should now be fixed. We also fixed an issue where perks from underlaying ranks would not work. However, if you are still encountering issues, please create a purchase report by visiting the following link: https://squishycraft.com/missing-purchase

PvP on Survival
We have heard your criticism over the recent addition of PvP on Survival. In order to keep things simple and organised, we've decided to open a poll for everyone to vote! If you would like to share your opinion in regards to this feature on Survival, please let us know by clicking here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17230093

We'll see you soon in another update!

Thanks,
Jesse

P.S. Voting will be fixed ASAP! We're waiting for our previous manager to give us access to the vote sites.

MissCupcakeYt

Jan 14, 2019
Why Am i really Dumb, Im in highSchool And ive in the lowist Classes (Maybe Beacause i play to much computers)
....AnyWay...
I made a mistake in my first Forum i Did 15 instead of 16, so I restarted My forum Jesse if thats alright i hope you understand.
Maybe i should Do my homework. :/
..............From..............
ChristinaCupcake
Hope you Understand.

Cal

Mar 12, 2017
Thank you for the quick update. Good luck to anyone applying for mod. Remember, it is hard work and it will take a lot of dedication and time.

auggie

Aug 27, 2017
WOW!!
Hyped!

Also, good luck everyone applying.
Be mindful being moderator is like a real life job and takes time and effort!

Maggiemoose4

Dec 28, 2017
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a few quick updates following yesterday's release. We definitely didn't expect so many of you to turn out and wanted to share a huge warm welcome to all of our new players who have just joined the server! We hope you enjoy your stay here :)

With that being said, there's a few things which we wanted to announce.

Staff Applications are OPEN
We just opened our staff applications form back up. If you have always been dreaming about joining our team - now's your chance to apply! We'll be keeping them open for a few weeks so enough people get to try, and both our current management and staff teams will have a say in choosing which applicants get to win a place in our team! The form to apply is available here. However, be sure that you read all of our requirements first in order to find out if you qualify.

Rank Issues
All issues with our ranks and commands not being registered should now be fixed. We also fixed an issue where perks from underlaying ranks would not work. However, if you are still encountering issues, please create a purchase report by visiting the following link: https://squishycraft.com/missing-purchase

PvP on Survival
We have heard your criticism over the recent addition of PvP on Survival. In order to keep things simple and organised, we've decided to open a poll for everyone to vote! If you would like to share your opinion in regards to this feature on Survival, please let us know by clicking here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17230093

We'll see you soon in another update!

Thanks,
Jesse

P.S. Voting will be fixed ASAP! We're waiting for our previous manager to give us access to the vote sites.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Minxi

Dec 24, 2017
I have always dreamt to be a staff member and applied several times. Unfortenatly I never got accepted -.-
Now I don't really have much time to play on the server so I guess it's useless to apply

Shelbs

Helper
Jan 5, 2018
Are heads in the game? If they aren't, will they be added?
There are heads in-game, but you have to buy one of the cosmetic packs on the shop to access them. This will not allow you access to player heads though, only cosmetic ones.