Pvp Poll

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Do you agree with bringing the pvp arena from squishy to pixel?

• Total voters

LoneWolf22lr

Sep 24, 2017
The new pvp arena on skyblock is cool but not very user friendly for pvp. Along with blocks everywhere the arena is too big, people easily run out and there is disadvantages due to enderpearl use, holes that players get stuck in , and the red carpet at the entrance of pvp players that are in combat can run there and not be attacked. I would like to suggest to bring back the pvp arena that we all know and love from SquishyCraft. This arena provided a fair and equal opportunity for all players as there wasn't holes to get stuck in, it was an enclosed small pvp arena which made enderpearls useless, and there was no just walking out on a pvp battle you physically had to come out of combat and warp out. Please take a minute to vote down below.

Reactions: Gold and Axyc

Axyc

Jan 8, 2020
I agree, the new pvp arena is very big and filled with disadvantages for the players. I think the old pvp arena from SquishyCraft is more user friendly for the players.

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
Which arena are we speaking about here? The current arena isn’t as big as the last reset arena. I do agree that the first ever skyblock arena was the best one though... I just don’t think this is going to happen

LoneWolf22lr

Sep 24, 2017
Which arena are we speaking about here? The current arena isn’t as big as the last reset arena. I do agree that the first ever skyblock arena was the best one though... I just don’t think this is going to happen
Im talking about the arena where you actually had to drop down into pvp. With the three trees and the lava in the back

Reactions: Karra and Gold

Gold

Oct 4, 2017
I agree, the old arena was easier to pvp in, and the new one has too many blocks everywhere and holes that can just be a little annoying at times. Look it’s green!

kaγla

Helper
Jan 30, 2016
a smaller and more enclosed arena would definitely be a lot more beneficial for all players. however, since the current arena is already put in use, it'd be redundant to remove the current map and replace it. as a task, it'd take some time to set up and also take time away from fixing actual bugs and issues found on the server.

Jell_

Jun 9, 2019
I just want a pvp arena in survival, I know their will be one.