Announcement New Friends Plugin

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Jesse

Manager
Nov 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all staying inside and doing well! Today, we are pushing a brand-new content update to the server that has been request for a long time... It's the friends system!

Now, you will be able to add up to 200 friends to your own personal friends list, and quickly see who is online and who is not. You will receive notifications on their whereabouts (login/logout), and are able to quickly teleport to their server by pressing the "Jump" button in the friends list. Hopefully this makes managing your friends a bit easier on the server - we've added a list of commands below so you can get familiar with them.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that two bugs that the server has been dealing with recently have now been resolved. These are related to Player Warps and Wands. On all servers, Player Warps are now functional again, and on Survival and Factions we managed to fix the issues with Wands. Unfortunately these issues took some time to figure out (the Warps one was a huge mystery especially) - but we're glad they are resolved. Warps had to be cleared on Skyblock to make this feature functional again - we hope this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience. On Survival everything is still in tact!

Thanks for playing guys - we'll be hosting some cool new events soon so keep an eye out!

See you soon,
Jesse

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Omg Sally yesterday was joking about adding a friend mod and now it’s actually happened wowie

But yes, I can now be the nosey person I always wanted to be, hunt people don’t and slice them.

Jk ily guys!!

Edit: I'm really dumb, uniparentally Jesse said in main chat yesterday so Sal knew I- Just ignore me I'm dumb

Last edited:

Cosmic_Alpha

Jan 19, 2019
OMG this will be so fun to have but I don't have any friends on the server.
Post automatically merged:

Omg Sally yesterday was joking about adding a friend mod and now it’s actually happened wowie
Sally is telepathic

• Sad
Reactions: -Jell-

Mii

Jan 12, 2019

But yes, I can now be the nosey person I always wanted to be, hunt people don’t and slice them.

Jk ily guys!!
She wasn't jOkInG LoL

sallyy

Jan 27, 2018

Jk ily guys!!

Edit: I'm really dumb, uniparentally Jesse said in main chat yesterday so Sal knew I- Just ignore me I'm dumb
I knew about it lol so I wasn't joking ;)
But whoo thanks Jesse! Can't wait to log on