March: Staff Applications

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Naheleean

Jan 9, 2018
Come on guys, the list hasn't been posted yet. We all have equal chances. Just remember, stay positive and we will see when they are announced. I am excited to see who makes it as well. I just feel bad for the people who choose the new mods, they must have had a lot of really good applicants. :)

AkaBellls

Jan 23, 2018
yeah i cant quite comprehend how many people applied and what the (im guessing the sr.mods choose the mods correct me if im wrong) sr.mods must be going through rn, well gl to everyone who applied, i couldn't apply myself but i hope you get it if you applied and if you dont get it,dont worry theres always next year!

nostxlgia

Aug 17, 2017
Come on guys, the list hasn't been posted yet. We all have equal chances. Just remember, stay positive and we will see when they are announced. I am excited to see who makes it as well. I just feel bad for the people who choose the new mods, they must have had a lot of really good applicants. :)
I agree, I wish that everyone who wants to be mod can be mod, but I know that can't happen, but congrats to everyone who does get mod :p

cocosays

Jan 12, 2018
i cant wait to see who made it i wanna know now XD the wait is killing me
gl to y'all who did the application <3

Floon

Mar 14, 2018
107 i think they have to go through XD