March: Staff Applications

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Rora

Apr 21, 2017
I applied, & good luck everyone, may the odds ever be in "our" favors , I watching hunger games movies go with it x)

Reactions: molly

Minxi

Dec 24, 2017
wow many ppl are applying... I am starting to doubt if I'm getting accepted... Whatever gl everyone <33

Last edited:

Cal

Mar 12, 2017
If you aren’t sure whether to apply or not, keep in mind that being a moderator on here is like having a real life job. You are expected to devote at least an hour or two a day moderating, and you are given the responsibility of making sure that everyone in the community is following the rules and being friendly. You also help out community membership when they have questions, and your moderation job is prioritized above gameplay. Being a mod isn’t for everyone, and if you aren’t sure this time around there’s always chances in the future to apply.

Reactions: Jingle and court

Breee

Jan 25, 2017
Good Luck! I'll apply when I'm uh, 13 which is TOTALLY not in 2019... :( rip

AndiDahFlower

Nov 7, 2017
If you aren’t sure whether to apply or not, keep in mind that being a moderator on here is like having a real life job. You are expected to devote at least an hour or two a day moderating, and you are given the responsibility of making sure that everyone in the community is following the rules and being friendly. You also help out community membership when they have questions, and your moderation job is prioritized above gameplay. Being a mod isn’t for everyone, and if you aren’t sure this time around there’s always chances in the future to apply.
Aww I Appreaciate it, All advice i love. Thanks Cal <33