March/April 2018: New Moderators

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Thomas

Oct 18, 2015
Hi all,

I'd like to start this post by saying a massive thank you to all those who applied for staff. We received hundreds of applications! As much as we'd love to give everyone who applies a chance, it simply isn't possible. If you were denied this time, please feel free to reapply next!

The following members of the server are now part of our staff team - be sure to congratulate them!
Quick side note that we're still pushing almost daily bug fixes to the server. Details of these can be found in the #changelog channel of our Discord server. If haven't joined already, you can do so by clicking here.

That's all for now, but we'll be back in the next few days with an update. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Thomas

Areccos

Feb 3, 2018
So excited and happy to be a moderator on this server! Congrats to all who was chosen I can’t wait to work with you!

Reactions: AuroraSky

AuroraSky

Sep 1, 2017
Woot Woot hyped to be part of the team and congrats to everyone else who made it!!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Areccos

Minxi

Dec 24, 2017
Congrats everyone!!!! ❤❤❤Kinda disappointed because I was hoping being accepted but I guess I'm not good enough

Reactions: Areccos

ɦօʟʐɨɛ

Sep 10, 2016
Congrats everyone!!!! ❤❤❤Kinda disappointed because I was hoping being accepted but I guess I'm not good enough
It's not that you're not good enough it's that he can't choose everyone! There's always a next time!