it's about time i make an intro ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

kaγla

Helper
Jan 30, 2016
now this has been a long time coming
i've played minecraft for 5+ years and i've been playing on squishy since it's opened (so for 4 years)
my previous IGNs were Stitch_Girl and kaylasfoxden (if you knew me with those hey how's it going)
i love this community SO much; y'all have no clue how much this place helped me

i found the server through callum as i was a massive fan back in 2014/2015
don't get me wrong, i'll tune into a stream from time to time and watch a video here and there, but i grew out of most of the content uploaded. i'm interested in different things now =)

i want to say most players now have no clue this item ever existed! only the real OGs will remember a bunch of people placing these on the ground thus removing the text from it LOL

i was a survival child and i always will be ngl. vanilla minecraft is where i shine
i barely went on creative and i easily get bored on skyblock oops
my attention span is horrible and i don't have the patience to mine cobble from a generator for hours... i need a change of scenery every once in a while

i think thats enough of my history with the server, so i guess it's time to talk about myself??
i suppose for starters y'all can tell i have a habit of writing a lot for even the little things (sns about that)
i'm very organized and tidy (i'm super triggered the picture in spoiler isn't centered >:I )
i used to be super sarcastic and extremely pessimistic, now i'm sassy and very optimistic
i like watching youtube; more specifically other gaming nerds like myself
i'm a french canadian and i kinda picked up english from tv shows and english kids at my french school
as far as my gender identity and sexuality goes, i don't see a point in conforming to societal norms and labels. i'm my own person and i don't see any point in explaining myself in these regards.
i'm incredibly interested in all types of arts, especially visual arts
my favourite classes i took in high school were photography and philosophy
i like listening to music when i don't have much to do. i listen to a whole bunch of stuff, but mostly rock, metalcore or pop-rock
my closet consists mostly of jumpers, hoodies and skinny jeans. also, the colour palette is mostly black and greys... i don't have many flashy colours in there
i'm a very protective person and if you'd ask me if i'd jump in front of a bullet the answer is always yes
i've had glasses since i was around 5 years old? so i've had some for 14 years yikes
i've had an existential crisis since i was around the same age as i got my glasses (thus the reason i liked philosophy class)
i'm quite forgetful if i don't write something down or complete a task right away
i'm extremely clumsy. i broke my tooth on a locker door trying to grab some shoes .-.
i procrastinate a lot, but i'm very
ambitious
i'm incredibly truthful and i absolutely hate when someone insists i'm lying or twist facts in their favour when they were in the wrong
i love animals and i've had many pets. i currently have 2 dogs
despite being an introvert, i like meeting and getting to know new people! though, i'm shy when at first, but pretty outgoing if we get really close
i hate being the centre of attention

i tend to help as much as i can when i'm online
the only other server i play on other than squish is hypixel

that's all i can think of myself, so if y'all wanna ask me anything go ahead =)

Reactions: Karra

Miles

Jan 4, 2017
hey! i remember someone having the ign "kaylasfoxden" c: had no clue it was you

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
Your essay is late! You get a 0, sassy lady.