Impending Skyblock Reset

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Thomas

Oct 18, 2015
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since our last big update, but that definitely doesn't mean we haven't been busy! Today I'm very excited to announce that we're going to be resetting our Skyblock server later this week.

When is the reset?
The reset is currently planned for Friday, March 3rd (no exact time, but likely in the morning). There'll be between 30/60 minutes of downtime while we take down the old server and put up the new one.

What will be lost?
This is a full reset, meaning that everything earned in-game will be lost. Some examples are:
  • Inventories
  • Enderchests
  • Vaults
  • Homes
  • In-game balance
Note: Anything purchased from our store (ranks, etc) will be kept.

What's new?

With this reset, we want the server to be as feature-filled and fun as possible. We haven't finished everything yet so we're not going to say much, but a lot will be changing. We'll be sure to put out a big changelog on the day of release!

We've been listening to your suggestions (thanks for those) and we're confident that you'll love the new server.

If you have any questions regarding the reset then please don't hesitate to post a response to the thread and we'll be sure to answer :)

Thanks,
Thomas

Extra:
Seapeekay will be streaming on the night of release, make sure you're online so you don't miss it! :)

Narnie

May 30, 2016
HYPE even tho i dont play on skyblock but this might make me wanna go on now!!!

Dan

Jan 6, 2017
I legit joined skyblock a week before the reset, make a dank island, and then it's gonna be reset. such cri

Afrocomb

Feb 12, 2017
can you put the skyblock top 10 before the reset on the spawn for after the reset. as in like a shoutout