I am unable to get on to the server? It tells me that there was a connection timed out or something? Can someone help?

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittycorn100

Mar 18, 2020
I have tried multiple times to log on to the Minecraft server but it isn't working... Is the server shut down for maintenance or no? If not please can someone tell me how to fix this?

valerie

Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 14, 2019
hey! the server isn’t down currently. make sure you’re using the java addition of minecraft and the ip play.pixelpunchers.net

if you’ve done both those things, try to join in the version 1.12.2 if you aren’t already

Kittycorn100

Mar 18, 2020
Umm... well, I'm doing all those things, but it still isn't working...
Post automatically merged:

So what does connection timed out mean?
It says that is the error?

Oh.... I figured it out! So the ip address changed since I last played.

I was using play.squishycraft.net and hadn't realized the ip changed?

Last edited:

valerie

Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 14, 2019
this may be a problem with your internet, make sure it’s on and is connected to your device. if you’re all set there, try restarting your launcher or just refreshing the player list page a few times.
i also found this guide on the minecraft website that has some helpful suggestions about what to do in this situation, these might help you as well !

• Check that your network connection is enabled, and that no programs are blocking outgoing connections.
  • Try disabling any existing firewall program, or changing its configuration options.
  • Restart your modem/router.
  • You may also want to try logging out of your account and then logging back in, as this refreshes your profile's authentication and connection with our servers
(taken from here )

Status
Not open for further replies.