Halloween 2020 Build Competition

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Thomas

Server Manager
Oct 18, 2015
Hey everyone, I hope you are all well! Today I am happy to announce our official Halloween building competition! The theme is nice and simple - Halloween. We've left the theme vague so that there are endless possibilities for you to build.

The competition will be open until the 24th of October, and the winners will be announced a week later on the 31st. All builds must be created on the Creative server. The plot size does not matter, you can use a small plot or a large plot.

There are a few rules - if you do not follow these your build will not be entered.
  • Builds must be on the Creative server.
  • The plot must be Halloween themed
  • Don't steal designs from others
  • Only the plot owner will win the prize. (others may help you, but they'll receive nothing in return)
To enter, you MUST create a post here with the following information:
  • Minecraft IGN
  • Plot ID
  • Screenshots (upload to imgur.com)
There will be 5 winners for this competition - the prizes are as follows:
  • 5th: $10 Store Credit
  • 4th: $25 Store Credit
  • 3rd: $25 Store Credit
  • 2nd: $50 Store Credit
  • 1st: $100 Store Credit
Thanks everyone! We're really excited to see what you come up with!
- Pixel Punchers Staff

Aesthetixs

Build Team
Aug 5, 2017
good luck everyone who’s entering!! can’t wait to see those spooky builds!

-SpookyStormy-

Jul 11, 2020
@UghChloe Make sure you are playing on Java Edition, then go to your server list and add the server ip: play.pixelpunchers.net and the portal in the middle is the creative server! I hope this helped :)

UghChloe

Sep 24, 2020
i hope everyone does great!
Post automatically merged:

can anybody help me with something rlly fast?

Last edited:

valerie

Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 14, 2019
ok thanks! I Will try and see if it works! tysm!

@-stormy- do you know when the thing ends?
The event ends on October 24th, so this gives you about a month to work on your build!

i hope everyone does great!

can anybody help me with something rlly fast?
Hey, I can help you out. I’ll start a forums conversation with you so we can chat and still keep this thread on topic

valerie

Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 14, 2019
How do i post the pic along with it?
To attach photos, I suggest you use the website imgur.com. To upload images to imgur, drag and drop your photo(s) of choice onto the website, and copy and paste the link