Halloween 2020 Build Competition Winners

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Thomas

Server Manager
Oct 18, 2015
Happy Halloween everyone! As you know we've been running a Halloween competition for the past month or so. The competition has now ended, Seapeekay has judged and we're ready to present the winners. I'll keep it short to save you all from a long winded congratulations, so without further ado, here are the results!:

1st - Cimmarian (@Emily R. Elkins Cochran)
2nd - @uzi_emxly
3rd - @ResidentGnome
4th - @QueenPea
5th - @Creeperpacman1

Honorable mentions:
@Squid
@xx_Pugz_xx

Congratulations! If you are in the above list I will be sending you a message shortly to confirm details for your prizes. Thanks to everyone who entered this year - if you didn't place, better luck next time!

PS: We’ll have an announcement this week about the resets and content updates we’re bringing to Pixel. Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks,
Thomas

xx_Pugz_xx

Sep 26, 2020
Although I didn't "place" I still got into the honorable mentions, which makes me feel accomplished! The people who placed 1 ~ 5 are all AMAZING builders... And ya know, if you didn't get on this list, just know you did an amazing job and to be proud of yourself! Good job to the amazing builds And ofc, HAPPY HALLOWEEN <3 Love you all!

ResidentGnome

Apr 12, 2020
Here is Seapeekay's video! Congrats all. All of your builds are amazing.
I really the video all the builds were really good, well done to all especially to Emily that build was amazing. Thank you Seepeekay for the video.
( To answer Seepeekay's questionm, Yes it was a solo build.)
( I have learnerd to put up signs in future (I had not even thought about signs), for those wanting to explore there are soem secrets to find. 1 A secret tunnel to find (from a bedroom to the waterfall); 2. A crypt beneath the church; 3. A cellar in the pub; 4. A cave with a hidden Halloween shrine. Have fun finding them)
Post automatically merged:

Hello, without being pushy or putting pressure on anyone. I was just wondering when we may be hearing about 1: The next build competition. 2. When we might hear from Thomas. (I am looking forward to another competition). Oh and 3. IS there a quick and easy way to reset / clear my building plot?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020
Hello, without being pushy or putting pressure on anyone. I was just wondering when we may be hearing about 1: The next build competition. 2. When we might hear from Thomas. (I am looking forward to another competition). Oh and 3. IS there a quick and easy way to reset / clear my building plot?
I have been wondering too. I'm really looking forward to a December build!

Reactions: ResidentGnome

valerie

Events Team
Mentor Team
Jan 14, 2019
@ResidentGnome At this time, there are no announced build competitions, but there are updates soon to come on survival! And to clear your plot, you can do the command /plot clear while standing in the plot you want to reset

Jan 5, 2020
@ResidentGnome At this time, there are no announced build competitions, but there are updates soon to come on survival! And to clear your plot, you can do the command /plot clear while standing in the plot you want to reset
December Christmas build has been announced! Yay! I'm hoping we get our prizes for the Halloween Comp tho so I can use stuff from the store for the new build.