FTFO Rank

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Shayna

Mar 18, 2020
Hey so ive come from FTFO and i really dont know how this works but i had the royalty rank but i dont know where to say or how to "request" a rank my username is: Shaneeexo i dont know what proof i need to show but id love for some help

IssyQ

Mar 18, 2020
Hey do u know what time it is that the form will be posted bc I’m in uk time and I can’t stay up for long bc I’m literally so tired

EllieChaku

Mar 18, 2020
I am wondering as well, cause my parents are probably gonna make me leave before the form comes out.

JackPlays93

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
If it's not until later tonight when Jesse posts the announcement and you are not on the forums, you can always request your rank transference tomorrow.

Miunax

Sep 11, 2017
Ok so the form is out and I have one major issue: I don't have my email providing the information that I've bought the Fairytale rank. I have screenshots to prove it, the date, just not the transaction ID. Can I still post a form for a rank transfer? I really don't want my money to go to waste.

Attachments

IssyQ

Mar 18, 2020
Ok so the form is out and I have one major issue: I don't have my email providing the information that I've bought the Fairytale rank. I have screenshots to prove it, the date, just not the transaction ID. Can I still post a form for a rank transfer? I really don't want my money to go to waste.
ok weird question but what shaders and texture pack do u use i love them <3 xD

valerie

Jan 14, 2019
you're still able to post a form without your email and or your Transaction ID however its not guaranteed that you will get your rank back. Jesse said this in the servers discord if you want a more detailed response.
"You can still submit the form without the Transaction ID, however it doesn't guarantee a rank transfer if we are not able to find your purchase. Basically same thing if you go to the store to buy an Xbox. If you lose the receipt they can't find the payment. We have some more ways to look it up - but not guaranteed"

EllieChaku

Mar 18, 2020
Hi. Just one question. On Jesse's post it states, "Basically, this means that if you had the 2nd highest rank on Fairytale Skyblock, you will also receive the 2nd highest rank on the Pixel Skyblock." So I assumed I would be getting dragon rank, but my sister than told me and mod had told her that the top 2 ranks will be getting the Pixel rank. If anyone has an answer to this question please tell me. <3 (PS I play on survival mode)

kaγla

Jan 30, 2016
@EllieChaku here is a list of what rank you will be getting in accordance with your previous FTFO rank
(this was posted by Jesse in the latest announcement, so yes these are the official rank transfers)

Survival Server:

• Leprechaun » Guardian
  • Unicorn » Shulker
  • Mermaid » Phantom
  • Witch » Wither
  • Pegasus » Dragon
  • Fairytale » Pixel
  • Royalty » Pixel
Skyblock Server:
  • Leprechaun » Coal
  • Unicorn » Iron
  • Mermaid » Gold