Farewell

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Joewiise

Jan 6, 2017
Over the course of the last 9 months I have been given the pleasure of working as a Pixel Punchers staff member. I was given the amazing opportunity of bettering myself, while also bettering a community that has truly given so much to me. I learned many lessons, made a few new friends, and had a blast all while helping the community out. It is so hard for me to say goodbye, but after a long time of contemplating, I have chosen to resign.

I want to thank (Almost) every single one of you guys for making this community so special.
Before I go for good, I want to encourage you guys to continue making this community what it is. It has helped me through so much, and I hope you guys continue to inspire and uplift others. Remember to be understanding, kind, and open to different.

Kind regards, lots of love and thanks,
Joe <3

QueenPea

Events Team
Jun 25, 2017
My friend Joe, you bought me endless joy. I’m going to miss you being all sassy and lovely. Hugs and best wishes for the future - love, pea.

Reactions: Joewiise