Explain your IGN to us

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Aurouxaire

Senior Moderator
Events Team
Mentor Team
Apr 13, 2017
Hi! As igns are something that we are know as, and we get to choose them, its cool to know how it came to be. So here you can post why you chose or what your ign means to you.

Cal

Mar 12, 2017
I chose suburbanlights mainly because it sounds eerie in a certain way, but it also sounds chill. Suburban lights are everywhere, but they only come out at night, where no one is looking.

Reactions: Ilsa10

Narnie

May 30, 2016
my ign is backtodecember cause theres this pretty litty taylor swift song called back to december i rate 10/10 go listen to it

lethelow

Dec 12, 2017
The idea behind my name has to be broken down a bit. Back when I was 7, I thought of the name EvePunk. (I started playing Minecraft when I was six) So that's the eve part. The rest is influenced by danisnotonfire and a player danisnotonfire.

merlin

Apr 3, 2016
My ign is mayiso, I wanted to put maiso but it was taken so Mayiso it is.

Snxwy

Jun 22, 2016
Mine is ScorpioBlue22 (has nothing to do with Snowy weather i know) I didn't have anything to do with the mojang account so my dad made it up with my mom, actually it can be figured out if you think hard enough <.<;;

ImmiTheForestElf

Sep 30, 2017
My ign is _ImmortalKitten_. I've always liked cats and the idea of immortality was fascinating so Swoosh! ImmortalKitten! But that was taken so I became _ImmortalKitten_ instead :p

-Fun fact: I came across THE ImmortalKitten a couple months ago on a random website-

Ilsa10

Aug 8, 2016
I chose The_Ilsasaurus because its my name combined with the ending of tyrannosaurus rex. the, The portion is because of a family joke.

Melissa

Aug 3, 2016
mine is wifeh cuz i am mentally married to finn wolfhard and im his wife, but wife was taken so im wifeh. Wif-eh cuz.. eh

im not really thaaat crazy ;)
im just normal crazy :>

Reactions: Snxwy

Leya

Sep 3, 2017
Crystal (My muse) + Hysterical (The one word that sums up my life.)

Slash

May 29, 2017
well i'm known as Slash which is the name of my cat ;o sadly the ign "Slash" was taken so i had to add an "eh" to the end which makes "Slasheh" ;)

Jingle

Jul 1, 2016
My ign is Jinqlee because back when I was 6 [or 7 idk] I had this stuffed animal [and i still do] called Jingle, and I was having trouble thinking of ign ideas but my mom suggested 'Jinglebells232' & I liked it and we chose it & over time i have changed my ign and @Cal suggested to change it to 'Jinqle' and that was taken so i'm Jinqlee now

I explain things very well :)