Event Weekend - #1 Please Check My Most Recent Post!

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

JackPlays93

Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone, after the success of the spleef event, myself & Karra have decided to host some non official Pixel Punchers events on the survival server. The plan is to do 3 events every week, on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. This thread will be updated with upcoming events, what the events are and when they are scheduled to take place.

The first scheduled event is tomorrow (17/1/2020) at 4.30PM Central/12.30AM GMT, and it is a treasure hunt! Below you will find a list of rules and information on how to signup.

Treasure Hunt Rules

1. There is an entry fee of $1,000. This goes into the pot were the winner will receive 100% of the pot.
2. All entry fees must be submitted to myself or Karra prior to the event starting.
3. The first person to show all their items to myself or Karra will be the winner.

Treasure Hunt Information

Any player, including staff, may signup for the event, myself and Karra will be excluded from participating in the event. Any player that wishes to signup may send their entry fee of $1,000 to either myself (JackPlays93) or Karra (Karra). We will take note of your username and know that you have paid your entry fee. You may use any resources you have available, such as your own items, the shop, player shops, auction house etc. We have tried to come up with a list of items that will be fair for all players to collect, meaning that players with donor perks will not have an advantage in the event. A list of items will be posted by myself or Karra on this thread at the time the event begins, so if you are participating, be sure to turn on notifications for this thread so you are aware of the list of items you need to collect. There is no time limit for the event, it's just whoever collects all their items first will win.

Good luck to everyone who participates, and in the words of Effie Trinket, "May the odds be ever in your favour".

Please Note** These are not Pixel Puncher official events, they are player hosted events.​

JackPlays93

Mentor Team
Jan 5, 2020
Do the one on Saturday earlier to more Brits can take part as a suggestion? :)
We're planning on doing just that, each day an event is on, it will be at different times so we can cater to people from different time zones who might not be available for other events due to the time they are being held.
Post automatically merged:

I would just like to point out that I will be donating $10,000 of my own money to the pot, so you can win even more now!
Post automatically merged:

Slight change of plans, the event will be hosted tomorrow (Saturday) instead. Both Karra and I can't make it, sorry whoever signed up! Although it will be happening tomorrow instead at a more reasonable time for both US & UK players. If you have any time suggestions let me know, along with your time zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: LauraAnneBelle

Jell_

Jun 9, 2019
Slight change of plans, the event will be hosted tomorrow (Saturday) instead. Both Karra and I can't make it, sorry whoever signed up! Although it will be happening tomorrow instead at a more reasonable time for both US & UK players. If you have any time suggestions let me know, along with your time zone.
Since it’s been moved maybe 8PM GMT and 12PM Central. Good time for both places and also a good mix of players.

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
The event will begin in 7 mins! Hop onto survival. NO entry fee, winner gets 30k!
The event has now started! The following items will be the items you will have to collect to win the prize:

- Diamond Block
- End Crystal
- Bookshelf
- Charoal
- Clock
- Glistering Melon
- Snow block
- Book and Quill

- Noteblock

Goodluck to everyone!

Absoline

Jan 8, 2020
maybe make a fossil uncovering event? Or a different kind of treasure hunt where therre's a big sandbox and you try to uncover everything before anyone else?

shacks

Jun 8, 2018
that was fun ;-0 and one way to make a mess of your inventory lol thank you all

Karra

Senior Moderator
Mentor Team
Reports Team
Dec 3, 2015
Event is over! Thank you everyone for participating, the following players were the winners for the event:
1st place: Bigshacks
2nd place: TheSpiceOfLife
3rd place: alienmxr

Congrats!