Dear Old Members

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Sqkxra

Aug 26, 2016
Hello, most of the members & staff members here would have known me last year but I haven't said goodbye properly.

I went under many names: Lonatic, Yan, Gar & the last one was hushies.

I started playing what was called Squishycraft before back in 2016, I made many memories with the ones that brought me up as my friends. I was given the advice by my closest friends when I was struggling to keep up with life, I hope these people are still in this server now as this most likely will be the last time or a very long time until you will hear a word from me:

Sally.
Jell.
Karra.
Will.
Qel.
Runnah.

They were the originals of this server, the ones who helped out the most, the ones who were there when we all needed them. Please keep them here, don't let them go if they haven't already.

When I started Squishycraft I was shy and quiet when I grew comfortable with the people around me I let my guard down and made so much memories, I spent my pocket money on perks that were worth it. But, now that I have grown older I grew out of Minecraft, I found new things in life that would become a very big aspect of who I am now.
One day the same thing will happen to you all, make your days count, you never know any one of these days could be the last time you will log on to see your friends.

Yours sincerely,
Gar.

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Gar!! I will miss you so much, you where always one of my closest friends forgot to put you on my list it’s been so long! I’ll miss you buddy and I’m glad to be the only person on that list who hasn’t been there since the start but still made a difference. I hope you might return one day!
:( -Jell

sallyy

Jan 27, 2018
Awh garhoosh I'm gonna miss you so much, you mean the absolute world to me and were that light I needed in dark times. And thank you so much for that, I don't know what I could've done without you :) If you ever need me I'm always here, message me on snap or wherever and I will always reply as soon as I can, I promise you that, even if its a rant or literally anything I will reply aha.
The memories we made will always be remembered and if I have to I will write down every one of them and keep it forever so I can read it when I'm older. But goodluck for the future and hope you enjoy it, remember me too!! Aha
Love you so much garhoosh, I wish you luck for everything that the future holds for you.
Thank you for being there for me and I'm glad I helped you too.
Remember
-The Duck House 2016
-Long night chats
-Bork town
-Our massive grinder which made a bunch of memories
Etc
These won't be forgotten :)
-Sal <3

Last edited:

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
You said this yourself ‘Never leave your loved ones behind’ and we won’t!

Sqkxra

Aug 26, 2016
One day I will come back for sure! And I hope you guys will be there, I remember the memories we made before and I just wish those years could replay. I miss you jell and sally, please remember me and don't ever let anything make you quit on Squishy.

❤

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
PiXeL** xD - Oh and I nearly quit yesterday and I nearly have so many times but I’m trying

sallyy

Jan 27, 2018
One day I will come back for sure! And I hope you guys will be there, I remember the memories we made before and I just wish those years could replay. I miss you jell and sally, please remember me and don't ever let anything make you quit on Squishy.

❤
Ill try! aha But I will always remember you sweetie
Post automatically merged:

❤
Oh also PLEASE tell me if you do come back I will be so hyped :)

Last edited:

Sqkxra

Aug 26, 2016
Sally! You still have those? Awww thank you so much I cried from nostalgia! I keep coming on since this message was posted and I always /seen sqdboys and your offline 3-2 hours ago! I only have seen jell ever since.

Last edited:

sallyy

Jan 27, 2018
A
Sally! You still have those? Awww thank you so much I cried from nostalgia! I keep coming on since this message was posted and I always /seen sqdboys and your offline 3-2 hours ago! I only have seen jell ever since.

View attachment 5652
Awh damn well I'm usually on around what 9am to 10pm so thats the key timing. I keep doing /seen mochiclouds .3.