Covid-19

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
When making this post, I am not trying to scare anyone, I am making sure everyone knows what is going on and knows it’s serious if you joke around about it.

As we know, covid-19 started in the city of Wuhan in China. Covid-19 is a type of Coronavirus, other examples of Coronavirus’ are the Flu and the cold. It’s predicted that there is a 3 in 100 chance of death. On the other hand, the flu is 1 in 1000.
Try to stay at home as much as you can, this server is my family and if anyone fell victim of the virus we won’t know because your well... dead. And remember try not to joke around, this is a serious matter. If you like, you can discuss and add more below!

Happy Easter!

ayematti

Oct 10, 2018
I totally agree and I hope everyone is staying safe and for everyone living in the US are following the rules so we can decrease this and make the pandemic go away.

Reactions: -Jell- and CatDog

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Love that, help out other nation’s health services in different countries as well by staying at home!

Reactions: CatDog

ninarii

Helper
Apr 3, 2020
stay safe everyone! i dont really watch the news and i stay in my room like all day :) my county in fl has gotten alot of cases and we went from the lowest to the highest in 2 days, but thats because no one is listening but for the people who do be listening thank you!! we love being an essential worker tho. living that mcdonalds life.

Reactions: -Jell- and CatDog

sallyy

Build Team
Jan 27, 2018
Hope everyone is doing okay and not ruining their sleep schedules still. Stay safe bruvah

Reactions: CatDog