Counting - Staff Edition !1

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Silveriinq

Sep 26, 2016
Ok, so I've seen this on the BeanBlockz Forums and it's like one of the most popular games there. so I decided to make it here too !!

How to play:
So, the name of the game is to Count as high as possible before a staff members breaks the count !

Rules for non staff members:
The only thing you can do as a non staff member is to count as high as they can without a staff member breaking the count. You can not count by yourself.

Rules for staff members
The only goal of a staff member is to break the count. ALL POSTS BY STAFF MEMBERS RESETS THE COUNT. However, the same staff member cannot break the count twice in a row.
~~
Examples
Bby_doll123: 1
Donttalktome: 2
[Admin] Minecraftdude21: HEH
I_Love_You: 2
[Admin]Minecraftdude21: LOLOL
^^
This scenario is not allowed as the same staff member cannot break the count twice in a row. The scenario that should have occurred would be:

Donttalktome: 2
[Admin]Minecraftdude21: HEH
[Admin]TheSky_IsBlue: LOLOL
~~
x_McBoss_x: 1234
I_Love_You: 5..?
^^
This scenario is NOT allowed as the same player cannot increase the count multiple times in a row. The scenario that should have occurred to get to that number is:
x_McBoss_x: 1
x_McBoss_x: 3
... and so on.
~~
-=+=-
And myself, as a Non-Staff Member, can not break any of these rules. Any rule breaker's comment will be requested to be deleted (that even applies to you special staff members :p) so pls pls follow the rules I laid out for you.
I Don't really expect this to get too popular (As I am not popular here lol) but if we do end up getting to a decent count and a staff member breaks that, this post will be edited including the number of the highest count and the staff member who broke it.
-=+=-
Follow the rules, be child-friendly, and above all, Have fun! :)

Highest Count: 44
Staff Member who broke the count: @Cal

Last edited:

Cloud

Dec 16, 2015
a, b, c
it's easy as 1, 2, 3
which apparently is too easy according to the looks of this...

well, you're back down to 0 now have fun

Miles

Jan 4, 2017
(it would be funny if we got to 99 then someone was like NOPEE HAHA xD)