Announcement An introduction

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Thomas

Server Manager
Oct 18, 2015
Hey everyone!

This is just a quick post to let everyone know about the recent management changes and the future plans for the server. For those that haven’t noticed, @Jesse has stepped down from his role as content manager. I will be rejoining the team in his place alongside @fergydanny and @Nxthan. I’d like to take a moment to thank Jesse for his work on the server over the past couple of years.

For those that don’t know me, I used to work with @Seapeekay a few years ago on his older server (MoroMC, which eventually became SquishyCraft) which is now Pixel Punchers. I resigned back in 2018 as I didn’t have enough free time to give the server the attention it required. Things are a little different now so when I was presented with the opportunity to head up the server again I was quick to accept the offer.

Danny & Nathan are heading up server development and community management respectively. Danny will primarily be in the background, but will play a vital role in ensuring we’re up to date with all the latest features available. Nathan will be working on all community matters. This includes staff applications, event coordination and dealing with suggestions and general feedback.

We’re still in the process of migrating data across to new servers so please forgive us if it takes a few days to get back to you regarding any issues. We will get to you, even if it takes us a little longer than we'd like.

Before we plan any changes we want to collect feedback on the server in its current state. We’ve put together a form here - if you play on the server we’d really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes out to fill it out for us. As a thank you for doing so, we’ll give you a crate key (worth $4) on your favourite server. Make sure you enter your IGN so we can get it to you.

That's all for now, but keep a lookout on the website for more info coming soon. It’s great to be back :)